Points of Pride
- Bryant's academic programs are distinguished by an integration of business and the arts and sciences with a global perspective.
- Located on 435 acres in Smithfield, RI, Bryant is just 12 miles from Providence and 50 miles from Boston
- The College of Business offers business specialties pairing the depth and breadth of a large business school with the individual attention found on small college campuses. The College of Arts and Sciences programs combine understanding of theory with skills that prepare students to make meaningful contributions immediately upon graduation.
- Bryant offers nearly 100 courses of study.
- All classes are taught by faculty, not teaching assistants or graduate students.
- Smithfield, RI
- 3022 undergraduate students
- Ross Gittell, Ph.D.
- Rupendra Paliwal, Ph.D.
- University Website
- Athletics Website