Points of Pride
- The University at Albany is a STARS (Sustainability Tracking, Assessment & Rating System) Gold Rated Institution.
- Joining the seven other America East public institutions in the top 100, The University at Albany sits at No. 68. of the Top Public Schools list from U.S. News & World Report 2020 Best Colleges Rankings.
- The University of Albany placed No. 27 on the Top Performers on Social Mobility list from the U.S. News & World Report 2020 Best Colleges Rankings. The Social Mobility list tracks the ability of institutions to enroll and graduate large proportions of students who receive Pell Grants, as the vast majority of these grants go to students that come from a household income of less than $50,000.
- According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, the University at Albany, in addition to being one of the top 500 universities in the world, is among the nine “very best universities in New York,” a group that includes Columbia University, Cornell University, New York University, as well as America East members Binghamton University and Stony Brook University.
- The College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering at the University at Albany is the first college in the world devoted exclusively to the study of nanoscale science.
- Albany, NY
- State University of New York
- 13,598 undergraduate students and 4,346 graduate students
- Havidan Rodriguez
- Carol H. Kim
- University Website
- Athletics Website
Colleges & Schools
- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Criminal Justice
- School of Education
- College of Emergency Preparedness, Homeland Security and Cybersecurity
- College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Welfare
- Honors College